Doesn't this picture just make you smile?

Whenever I try to take Dallin's picture he always wants to poke the camera. It's so funny. this little picture just made me laugh, because his little face is just so cute! (and he's poking the camera of course)

So lately, Dallin likes to put the blanket over his face while he is sleeping. Yes, I know Dangerous! We move it when we catch him. But it's a thin enough blanket that I'm not too concerned. But it's pretty funny.

Here's a couple of videos of Dallin just before his bath.
4 comments:
Those are so cute..He's gettn to be quite the chunky little man! I love it. How are all you guys doin? We should get together sometime and have a barbeque of somethn.
Dallin is so cute! I like your blog, it's so bright and happy! Perfect for July! Take care!
Oh my goodness, he is a doll! Loved the video of him. He is such a happy little boy. We can't wait to meet him. Cute blog!
What a cute little guy you have! I could just eat him! Not really, but he is dang cute!
Post a Comment