That is so funny! I love the video. Dallin is such a cutie!
He doesn't seem very sorry! At least his messiness is very sanitary!
I think my kids have worn this video out on your blog. Brinlee likes the "naughty" part best and Mason just thinks it is funny to watch any videos.So keep the videos coming. Mason loves to ask to see "baby Dallin." He's hardly a baby anymore but he is to Mason I guess.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so funny! I love the video. Dallin is such a cutie!
He doesn't seem very sorry! At least his messiness is very sanitary!
I think my kids have worn this video out on your blog. Brinlee likes the "naughty" part best and Mason just thinks it is funny to watch any videos.
So keep the videos coming. Mason loves to ask to see "baby Dallin." He's hardly a baby anymore but he is to Mason I guess.
Post a Comment