Sunday, January 18, 2009

Laundry Basket

Dallin is so funny. He LOVES to play with laundry baskets for some reason. No matter who's they are or how big or what they're made of, he finds a way to entertain himself with them. This particular laundry basket is one that he likes to "wear" as you can see by the pictures. I was doing laundry and I turned around to see this little laundry basket whiz by me through the open doorway.



4 comments:

Paramedic Kris said...

He is so cute! And he finds the cutest things to play with and get into! Such a rascal!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! Kristin that is hilarious! I watched it a couple of times... and so did the kids.

Halli said...

That was so funny!! What a cutie!

The Randalls said...

What a funny little guy! I love these posts. I'm sure you're all having the time of your lives with him. :)