This Saturday I went up to Snow King to snowboard/ski. Kathleen and her husband and her husband's family let me tag along with them because we got a really great deal on season passes up there. We try to go every Saturday. This last Saturday the weather was BEAUTIFUL. I was glad I finally remembered to put my phone in my pocket so I could take these pics. I'm not very creative- I didn't really take any while I was snowboarding or skiing, but I took a lot from the chairlift and the top of the mountain.
Look at the view from the chairlift- Breathtaking isn't it? Those are the Tetons in the background with the town of Jackson in the valley. (The picture doesn't do it justice)

Me and a bug

Oh wait, that's Kathleen! :)

On the top of the mountain

Bored on the chairlift
7 comments:
Wow! It looks so pretty up there. Hope you had a great time! :)
saturday must have been a perfect day! so jealous. i can't even remember the last time i went skiing. glad the day was beautiful for you.
I like the bug look. It sure is gorgeous up there. I'm glad you guys get to go do that together. Hope Dallin and Kyle had a fun "boy day" together.
She does look like a bug. Tell her hi. Glad you can enjoy the snow.
It looks so nice up there.I really wish I could go with you, or really skiing at all. I'm glad you had fun!
Now I really miss the snow! But I am glad you had a good time!
that looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go skiing again. Emily and Karsten have been working at Kelly Canyon, so I hear lots of their stories. Makes me a little Jealous. There are no good skiing hill out here. I've seen one hill, but is is smaller than skiers lane.
Post a Comment