Sunday, March 22, 2009
Not Again!
Dallin had gone a couple of weeks without a big bump or owie, so he decided to get a really big one this last week. He had his hands full; cars in one hand, blanky in the other, and accidentally tripped on his blanky. Well, with his hands full, he couldn't really catch himself, so his head landed smack down on the cement. He was at the babysitter's at the time, so when I walked through the door and saw this Big bump bulging out of his forhead, I was a little worried, but he was running around, and it didn't really bother him too bad. He's a tough little guy. I just wish he would be more careful! But I guess that's how little boys are right?
I think he's probably proud of it. He should be! It was ugly!
By the time I took some pictures, the swelling had gone down alot, but you can still see that its poked out quite a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch! Dallin really does know how to get those bumps doesn't he. Before you know it he'll be showing them all off to the girls! I'm glad he's okay.
Oh man. That's a big bump. Mason gets them in the same exact spot all the time. I always hope his brain is okay right there. :)
It makes you worry though when they get those big bumps. The dr. always told me it was better that it was out than in. So I hope that's true.
Dallin needs to wear a helmet! Ha ha!
Poor Dallin! My boys had bumps like that for the first five years of their lives! Really!!! He still looks so cute though!
OUCH! That is really bad! AND at the babysitters! WOW.
Have I told you I love his red hair! It is so cute.
Post a Comment