Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Dallin Makeover

Well, I knew it was going to happen one of these days...Yup- Dallin got into my mascara. Its probably my fault though since I had let Hailee hold it for a minute while I finished getting ready. It was a brand new bottle, and I knew that she wasn't going to be able to open it. Well, I forgot about her big brother. I was all ready for work, and went to go pick up Hailee and noticed she had a little bit of mascara on her shirt. uh oh.... I turned around... and there was Dallin looking like this. He was so proud of himself. How could I be mad? It was too funny! I tried to tell him it was naughty, but I was laughing and taking a picture of him. He actually did a pretty good job don't you think? Just me and my cuties :) Someday I'll get a picture where all of us are smiling. This was the closest I could get for now

1 comment:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Dallin wanted to look like Captain Jack Sparrow. a great look for him! And Hailee is so cute! It doesn't look like he made too much of a mess. I think you lucked out!