Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Month!

Through June I taught Summer School at South Fremont High along with teaching two classes at the college. Also, unfortunately a cute little two year old boy (named Dallin) decided to use my laptop as a toy and the screen broke. I am very happy that now I have my laptop fixed, I'm DONE with summer school, and now I can spend more time with my little darlings! Here is a little bit of what we have been up to this month...
Isn't this one of the cutest pictures you've ever seen?I couldn't resist putting this one in here. I love her mad face.
Hailee is starting to enjoy food more now..
...especially playing with it :)
Dallin and his beloved blanky.
Dallin likes to do this with his cars. I thought it was especially cute that he did it around his little sister.
It finally got warm enough to play outside on the grass (in the middle of June! (it was a ridiculously cold spring)) Here's Hailee sitting in the grass for the first time. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it at first, but she really liked it after a few seconds.
The grass is "pokey"
We've also been going on quite a few bike rides! I Love riding my bike. This was after our bike ride and both of the kids are asleep. Oh so cute!For a little while I could go pick the asparagus growing on the ditchbanks around my house. It was so awesome! I love fresh asparagus- especially finding them amongst the weeds! This was only a portion of all of the asparagus I collected.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aaah.. Dallin is such a good brother! He is sure talking well. I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!! Wow, Hailee is sitting up so good. Reese is still quite wobbly, but getting closer.

Emily said...

HA we should have done lunch. I have been working in St. Anthony since February though that job ends on wednesday. Cute kids. Mine has actually broken computers before. He washed one once and fried the mother board.