Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids

A few Saturdays ago, we went to Grandpa's house and pulled Dallin in the sled behind the fourwheeler. He thought it was pretty fun!


Sometimes when Hailee sleeps in her swing or carseat with her jacket on, she keeps her arms all the way outstretched. Its hard to see with this picture, but her arm is not leaning against the seat at all, it is just out in the air. funnyOur cutie Hailee in the swingThis girl has a LONG tongue!After I took this picture, I knew I had seen a picture kind of like this before...Wow! Any resemblance? That's Dallin!Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?Our Dallin- Gotta love it!He always loves having his picture taken. I tell him just to smile normally, and I show him, "like this" I say, and I smile at him- well, this is always how he interprets it. I guess I must look like that when I smile! Ha ha
His sweet-innocent looking Dallin pose.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

How did you get her to stick her tongue out that far! That is long! She is cute and I can't believe how much she looks like Dallin in that picture! WOW!

Summers Family said...

I do love it! Dallin looks old, he is thinning out. Love all the pics of the kids. Since I never get to see them in person it is fun to atleast see them in picture.